Thursday 10 November 2011

Unknown side of Santhosh pandit


Santosh Pandit, the 'search' stars.


For the rest of the world Pandit word means a person or a learned priest. But in Kerala these days, thanks to people laughing at the mere mention of him to Pandit Santhosh, a military man, stormed with Molly Wood Krishnanum Radhayum.


Pandit, who his ancestors migrated to Kerala, Uttar Pradesh claims appeared on the horizon for six years with Kalyaniyude Kalyanam, a tele-film, which was shown in a local channel Kozhikode.


He composed and wrote all the songs mixed reactions in the social networking community causes, and then virally.


Arrogant behavior Pandit, talkative nature and his self-imposed superstar him fodder for ridicule and became famous overnight. But people do not know much about pundit.


Pandit was born and was raised in Kozhikode Narikkuni village was in high school Chelannur Accr then trained the Government Arts College.


He said he has a degree in Civil Engineering with a master's degree in Hindi and a law degree. He plans more to the list, as it seems, and pursued a master's degree in psychology at the Annamalai University.


Pandit marriage fell apart two years ago, but he wants to marry soon. "I want to look into the future. So I will not discuss my personal life I was a beloved star now," he said immodestly with a smile.


"The envious attempts, including members of my family to ruin my career," he said. Where does he get the money to produce his films? He said he had to sell one of its three properties in Kozhikode to make his first film.


"I interviewed as many as 500 people before deciding on the distribution," he said. What about all the comments of criticism? "Nothing will touch me. I'll go my way.


I have no time to listen to any criticism. Is all I want to meet my fans, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment